Publication in Conference ProceedingsSubmission Requirements
1. Manuscripts must be written in English with a minimum paper length of five (5) printed pages including figures;
2. Make sure your paper is formatted according to template:
3. One regular registration covers SEVEN (7) Pages. Extra pages will be chargeable at 50 USD per page.
4. Plagiarism is strongly prohibited.
5. Acceptance or rejection will be announced after the peer review process (about 2 months)
6. Please be noticed that the conference proceeding is an Open Access proceeding and does not have the Hard Copy version.
Publication in SCI indexed JournalsAfter pre-review and peer review process by at least two reviewers, selected high quality papers will be recommended to get published in the following journals:
1. No typesetting is required before your initial submission. After your paper is accepted after peer reviewed, a propriety journal will be recommended to you attached with the template required by the journal accordingly.
2. The publication fee in above mentioned journals is NOT included in the regular registration fee, kindly consult email@example.com for more details.